Northpower and Top Energy Northland Business Excellence Supreme Award
Winners of each category (except for the More FM Customer Choice Award) are considered for the Northland Business Excellence Supreme Award which will be announced at the awards presentation and celebration.
Previous winners of this prestigious award include:
2023 Greatures NZ Ltd – Dodoland
2022 Tlc4u2 LTD
2019 Foreno Tapware
2020 Jessie Rose (Westpac Northland Business Champions – Supreme Leadership Award)
2019 Maungatapere Berries Ltd
2018 Clements Contractors Ltd
2017 Northland Emergency Services Trust
2016 Waipapa Pine
2015 Donovan Group Ltd
2014 Marine North Ltd
2013 Far North Fuels Ltd
2012 Kamo Home & Village Charitable Trust
2011 Wynn Fraser Paints
Value proposition for the Business Excellence Supreme Winner
- Discounted NorthChamber membership for the following year.
- Opportunity to guest speak at a NorthChamber function.
- 2 complimentary event tickets to one NorthChamber function.
- 2 discounted event tickets to one NorthChamber function.
- Permission to display the NorthChamber Awards Winner logo on company stationery and advertising material.
- 1 Complimentary BA5 hosting opportunity. (NorthChamber BA5 event hosting fee valued at a minimum of $350+GST)
- $1500 Air New Zealand voucher.
- NZME. media package in the Northern Advocate consisting of a full page (compact Monday to Friday, or half page broadsheet on Saturday) to the value of $2728.00 + GST. This package includes advertising placement, excluding features, and a free design service (Consisting of the category winner prize and supreme award prize).
- MediaWorks (radio) media package consisting of $1000+GST airtime and free advert creative (Consisting of the category winner prize and supreme award prize).
- A winner certificate and a trophy
TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE – over $5500+GST
About Top Energy – Sponsor of the Northland Business Excellence Supreme Award:
The Top Energy Group has interests in electricity generation, transmission and distribution lines, and electrical contracting across the Far North. The Group is owned by the Top Energy Consumer Trust, on behalf of the 31,000 power consumers connected to the Company’s network.
About Northpower – Sponsor of the Northland Business Excellence Supreme Award
Northpower operates and maintains both the electricity distribution and fibre networks in the Whangarei and Kaipara region with more than 60,000 connected customers.
We also provide specialist contracting services to our partners, other network owners and operators, across the North Island of New Zealand.